RockNTix is committed to transparency regarding how we treat personal and business information that is collected through our ticketing and registration services.
Collection and Use of Personal and Financial Information
- You can visit the RockNTix website and browse events without revealing any personal information. However, RockNTix needs certain personal information if you wish to sell tickets for an event, or purchase tickets, or register for events through its system.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information, and possibly credit card information as applicable. RockNTix may use this information to contact you about an event you set up, or about tickets you have purchased.
- Your user name, contact name, RockNTix login, or alias may be publicly displayed and connected to your activity on RockNTix. The public may view the date you set up your RockNTix account, comments you post on your RockNTix profile or events, your profile information, and events you have listed on the website.
- RockNTix will never sell your information.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- RockNTix automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested when you visit the RockNTix Ticketing site or its mobile service. We may use this information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience.
Third Party Websites and Services
- RockNTix employs other companies and individuals to perform tasks and functions on our behalf, and we need to share your information with them to provide our services to you. Examples include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders via sending postal mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments, handling billing disputes and collections, and providing customer service.
- RockNTix reserves the right to terminate the ability of any third-party service to link to, integrate, or interact with any of the RockNTix features at any time, with or without notice, and at the sole discretion of RockNTix. RockNTix accepts no responsibility for reviewing changes or updates to, or the quality, content, policies, nature or reliability of, any third-party services.
When RockNTix Will Release Personal Information to a Third Party
- RockNTix may release your personal information to a third party in order comply with a subpoena or other similar legal procedure. Additionally, RockNTix may release your information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of the RockNTix Ticket Seller Terms and Conditions and/or the Ticket Buyer Terms and Conditions.
- RockNTix may disclose personally identifiable information to parties in compliance with our Copyrights and Intellectual Property Policy. RockNTix, in our sole discretion, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, may disclose name, address, country, phone number, email address and company name.
Contact from RockNTix
- On occasion, RockNTix will send you messages via email. Some messages from RockNTix are service-related and required for users with accounts on RockNTix. Examples of service-related messages include, but are not limited to, a welcome/confirmation email when you register your account, your order confirmation, notices of a change to your event, or correspondence with the RockNTix support team.
- Additionally, RockNTix may provide you with newsletters regarding upcoming events, new and existing RockNTix features, or other information. You will always have the ability to easily opt out of any such newsletters.
- RockNTix uses “Session Cookies”, which are deleted when you close your web browser or complete your browsing session.
- A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites, including the RockNTix website. To learn more about cookies and how they are used, see http://www.cookiecentral.com.
- RockNTix uses Session Cookies to:
- Make our website work as efficiently as possible.
- Administer services that allow you to list events on the RockNTix system and to purchase tickets to or register for events listed on the RockNTix website.
- Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or otherwise affect the way in which it operates.
- By using the RockNTix system to list an event for ticket sales, or by purchasing tickets or registering for an event, you consent to the terms of this policy. If you do not consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to RockNTix or on the RockNTix ticketing website.
- No transmission of data over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, RockNTix takes every reasonable precaution to protect your personal information, privacy, and security. RockNTix uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions (including credit card transactions), firewalls to protect against unauthorized intrusion to our databases, access control procedures, and physical security measures, all aimed at protecting your information.
- RockNTix may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of the RockNTix system and website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.