Here are some helpful tips to setup and manage your event on the RockNTix app:
1. You must use the Embed code when adding Youtube/Vimeo videos, Soundcloud music, etc to display in the Description. Using links will NOT display the videos or music.
2. When setting up your Event Page, make sure you have entered the accurate number of tickets, price, date, time and location of your event. Also remember to add your pics. CLICK HERE for a video demo of the mobile app Event Setup process.
3. NOTE: Since ticket payment is going directly to your PayPal account, we recommend that you also include a Ticket Refund Policy on your Event Page. Note that normal PayPal fees will apply when you receive payment. Please see PayPal policies regarding issuing refund.
4. ISSUING TICKETS: Once a ticket buyer has completed payment through PayPal, the ticket will be automatically issued to them via email. (If they don’t see it in their regular email, have them check their spam/junk folder).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ticket buyers must click the ‘Return to Merchant’ button after completing the PayPal payment so their tickets can be automatically issued and emailed to them. If they forget to click the ‘Return to Merchant’ button on the Paypal screen and tickets are not automatically issued, you can issue the ticket(s) by going to My Event Transactions in the mobile app and click the Mark as Paid checkbox. Tickets will automatically be emailed to the ticket buyer. See the third image below for visual instructions.
For the web app, go to My Event Transactions, select the Mark as Paid checkbox and then click the Mark as Paid button to issue the ticket to their email address. See the second image (web app) below for visual instructions.
ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT THE PAYPAL PAYMENT HAS BEEN COMPLETED BEFORE MANUALLY ISSUING THE TICKET.
5. You can always check ticket status, buyers, etc in My Event Transactions.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: If the ticket hasn’t automatically been ‘Marked as Paid’ in your dashboard and auto-issued to the ticket buyer via email, it means the ticket buyer has either not yet completed payment through PayPal or they did not click the ‘Return to Merchant’ button after completing the PayPal payment. Once they complete PayPal payment and click the ‘Return to Merchant’ button, the Eticket will be automatically emailed to them. If they don’t click the Return to Merchant button, you can issue the ticket as described in #4 (web app and mobile app).
6. ‘RockNTix Check-in app’ FOR EVENT CREATORS: Make sure to also download the RockNTix Check-in app (iOS and Android). The Check-in app allows Event Creators to check-in guests by scanning and redeeming tickets purchased on the RockNTix Ticketing app. Event Creators are able to keep track of tickets redeemed for an event and avoids a ticket being used more than once. You can also view when a ticket was redeemed (date and time). Additional details are in the app. NOTE that you will use your RockNTix login credentials for the Check-in app as well.
7. CREATE EMAIL LIST (web app only): At this time, you can only create an email list of ticket buyers through the web app at tickets.rockntix.com. Just log in and go to the event and click Create Email List. You will receive an excel spreadsheet with the email addresses of all ticket buyers.
RockNTix has created a free and nearly effortless way to pre-sell your events online by removing service fees for ticket buyers and sellers.
There are NO SERVICE FEES to buy or sell tickets. Upon ticket purchase, the proceeds are immediately deposited into your PayPal account. We don’t hold funds and you manage your own ticket sales. Note that normal PayPal fees will apply when you receive payment.
This way you can presell your event more easily and have access to funds prior to your event.
We look forward to having you as a member of the RockNTix family!